How is Cranial Release Technique different?
Cranial Release Technique arose out of a new school of thought. CRT considers the cranium, and all of the many tissues affected by the cranium and nervous system, in our corrective approach. The CRT approach differs in that:
- The entire cranium is “Released” or restored to normal function with one process.
- This “Release” of the bones of the skull initiates a release of all of the tissues and structures associated with the cranium. These include:
- The spine and pelvis.
- The extremities- shoulders, hips, knees, etc.
- The Dura Mater which is the protective covering over the brain and spinal cord.
- The Fascia, a connective tissue envelope which runs head to toe, front to back, side to side and surrounds every organ, muscle and vessel in the body.
- The cerebrospinal fluid flow which is vital to the health and proper function of the nervous system.
- The “Global Release” provided by the Cranial Release Technique has very far reaching positive effects on overall body function. This is due to the extent of tissues and structures involved.
- This overall “Release” of cranial and body structure can be accomplished in just minutes using the targeted CRT approach.
Can CRT Help me?
Many people, with a wide variety of health problems, have been helped using Cranial Release Technique. As the body is returned to optimum function it becomes possible for true healing and repair to begin. Often times, even chronic problems have responded well to the CRT approach after more conventional methods have failed.
Cranial Release Technique practitioners consider themselves to be facilitators of “Releasing” the body’s own inborn capacity to heal and be well. Once this goal has been achieved you are in the best position possible for relief & healing to occur.
Please consult your local CRT practitioner for more detailed information regarding your particular health concerns.